When choosing your family pet, you need to learn about the breed you are going to buy. If you are debating, these facts might help you make a decision about whether your family would love a goldendoodle in their life.
- They are hypo-allergenic.
- They are non-shedding dogs.
- They are loving, family pets.
- They are active dogs, but love to cuddle.
- They can be easily trained to become therapy dogs.
- They are very calm dogs and work great with small children, children with special needs, and the elderly. They’re even used very often in the medical field to help patients going through difficult times.
- They have the perfect mix of two great breeds: the great personality and friendly companion of a Golden Retriever mixed with the non shedding and hypoallergenic Poodle. PLUS, both of these breeds were ranked among the top five most intelligent dog breeds in 2012 by Discovery’s Animal Planet (the Poodle was 2nd & the Golden Retriever 4th)!
- They come in a variety of different hair colors and textures.
- They typically live 12-15 years, giving them a long life expectancy.
Okay… Now that you know the benefits of a goldendoodle, don’t you want one?
At Platinum Goldies, we can help you find the perfect puppy for your famly. We are a small hobby breeder out of Northwest Arkansas. We work hard to raise beautiful, healthy puppies and provide a loving home for them. We specialize in F1 and F1B’s. We provide a health guarantee for our puppies, and we work hands-on with our vet to make sure all puppies are given the best care possible. Many people think raising a litter of dogs is easy, but if you do it right… it’s A LOT of work! We love our goldendoodles and have great passion for raising them, so let us help you find the perfect puppy.
All of our puppies live with their mama and are socialized each day with a little boy and adults. We make sure the little pups are ready for their forever homes before we send them! We ship all over the United States and we take pride in getting amazing reviews from happy customers! We want to make sure all of our puppies owners are going to be great fit for the puppy.
We like hearing from our customers and getting pictures of our past puppies! If you have considered a puppy we would love to hear from you via email or give us a call! 501-514-1026 or 870-654-3448