You probably want a Goldendoodle because they are cute and cuddly — not because they can lower your triglyceride levels. Most pet owners don’t decide to get a pet solely for the health benefits; however, research does show that there are several health benefits of owning a pet. Here’s how owning a Goldendoodle can contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
How can a Goldendoodle make you healthy?
You don’t need a clinical study to tell you that having a pet around makes you feel good. There is plenty of research to support the claim that owning a pet provides health benefits, though.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that people with pets receive a boost in both mental and physical health:
- Lower blood pressure levels. High blood pressure is associated with an increased risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Regulate cholesterol levels. High LDL or low HDL cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease.
- Lower triglyceride levels. High triglyceride levels increase your risk for heart disease.
- Reduce stress
- Lessen feelings of loneliness and depression.
- Improve your mood.
- Increase the opportunities for physical exercise and outdoor activity.
- Create more opportunities for socialization.
A study published in the journal Pediatric Research suggests that owning a dog can help promote healthy social-emotional development in young children. According to the study, toddlers from families with dogs were 30% less likely to have behavioral problems and problems with peers than children from families without dogs.
Owning a Goldendoodle can help keep you healthy by making you happier and promoting an active lifestyle.
We have Goldendoodles for sale in Arkansas
Walking your dog on a beautiful sunny day is the secret to a happy, healthy life; at the very least, it will make you happier and healthier. Platinum Goldies is an experienced and responsible Goldendoodle breeder located in Arkansas. Let us help you find the Goldendoodle puppy that’s right for you!
Take a look at our available puppies ready for their new forever homes. Call 501-514-1026 — or contact Platinum Goldies online — to learn more about our Goldendoodle puppies!