There are some wonderful benefits to owning a Goldendoodle!
Goldendoodles are very social and lovable companions that can truly help to make your life more enjoyable. Doodles strive to be your best friend and are always there for you. They will never be too busy to spend time with you or to give you big doggy kisses !
There’s more! Goldendoodles are actually good for your health.
1. Goldendoodles love to spend time outdoors and enjoy taking walks…which in turn, will help you get up and get going. Recent studies show that dog owners walk 22 minutes more per day than those who don’t own dogs. That’s enough to improve your cardiovascular health.
2. Goldendoodles and especially Goldendoodle puppies are very funny! They will make you laugh on a daily basis, and that, my friend, will help brighten your day and put you in a better mood! Laughing actually causes your brain to release endorphins and reduces stress.
3. Goldendoodles are very lovable and love to spend time cuddling and just being by your side. Having a furry friend to share life with can help relieve stress and keep you calm, cool, and collected!
4. Did you know that studies show that people who own a dog tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and lower blood pressure? That translates to a healthier you!
5. And this one is amazing… Studies have proven that dog owners who have suffered from a heart attack have a higher survival rate during the next year than those who do not have a pet! WOW! Dogs are good for the HEART.
6. You are sure to meet new people when you own a Goldendoodle (no joke)! They are such gorgeous animals that people you meet on the street will stop just to see what kind of dog that is! Social connections are good for your health, and research shows that having positive interactions with others throughout the day keeps people well.
7. Goldendoodles make terrific service dogs! Since they’re intelligent and easily trainable, Goldendoodles are able to provide companionship and support for people with disabilities.