Few things in life are more enjoyable than watching a Goldendoodle puppy bounce, romp, and play. From their fluffy and cuddly coats to their sweet and affectionate personalities, Goldendoodle puppies are easy to love. Boundless energy is cute when a puppy is young, but a hyperactive dog gets less endearing as they get older. There’s no doubt that Goldendoodles can be energetic and enthusiastic, but are Goldendoodles hyper?
Goldendoodles find the sweet spot
Playful dogs are more fun than dogs that sleep all day long. However, you don’t want a hyperactive dog that needs constant attention. Goldendoodles strike the perfect balance; they love to play, but they’re also content with downtime and relaxation.
Goldendoodles and Goldendoodle puppies are playful and energetic without being hyper.
Goldendoodles are easygoing dogs with average exercise needs. They adapt easily to different living environments and lifestyles. Maybe you live in a city apartment, and you love to run; your Goldendoodle will love this arrangement. Maybe you have several acres in the country, and you consider yourself a movie buff; this lifestyle also suits Goldendoodles.
Goldendoodles are one of the best family dog breeds. They’re energetic and they love to play, but they aren’t hyperactive. They are intelligent, loving, easy to train, easy going, and they get along well with everyone.
Any dog that doesn’t get to play will get restless, which can sometimes lead to behavioral problems. Here are a few things that you can do to help keep your dog from getting bored and acting out!
- Take your dog for a walk every day. This is good for you and your Goldendoodle!
- Establish a routine so your dog knows when it’s time to be active and when it’s time to relax. A walk in the morning will help your dog rest during the day, and a walk in the evening will burn off any unspent energy.
- Keep a good variety of chew toys. Look for different textures and materials.
- Set aside play time for your pup; aim for 30 minutes every day. This can be one 30-minute play session, two 15-minute sessions, three 10-minute sessions, etc.
- Find your dog a playmate! A second dog won’t replace the need for your love and affection, but it can help your dog keep active and prevent boredom.
We have Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Arkansas!
If a perfect dog exists, it’s a Goldendoodle. Take a look at our available Goldendoodle puppies for sale in Arkansas. Call 501-514-1026, or contact Platinum Goldies online, for more information about our Goldendoodles!